Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Here is just a little of what has been going on....








Here is just a little of what
has been going on with us!
We have been busy and now I am
back to my blog

I started back to work
and it has been hard hard
for me to leave my precious Lillybeana!
Emma is in school the hours I work
so she doesnt really miss me :)

The good thing is it is part time
just 3 days 9 to 2 so I still pick
them up and come home and have the
afternoon with both of my girls.

These pictures were taken over Easter!
Some of my favorites!

The bunnies belong to Sam
and my girls are in love with them....

As you can see in the picture of Lilly
with the Easter bunny she is not to crazy
about the Easter bunny. On Easter morning
after the bunny came and left eggs and a basket
full of goodies she then realized oh wow that
bunny is fun!

Lilly is doing awesome!
She has had some weird
things going on with her arms
but we are charting and go back
to the neurosurgeon soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment