Saturday, February 27, 2010

We need a break from being SICK

Ok I am thinking that we should
have a break from being sick in
our house!

Last night we went to dinner because
we got a gift card to our favorite
Mexican Restaurant
Lilly was feeling ok and having
cabin fever.
We thought we will go and see.
Lilly was doing great dancing to
the music, telling us "This is some
Great Music" we were cracking up!

Then I looked over at my Em and she
said mommy I feel really really sick!

She looked bad.....
So luckly Andy and I drove separate
cars

I took Emma and left and Lilly and Daddy
waited and got the food to go.

The min we walked in Em threw up and has
been throwing up all night long!

She could not sleep and
was awake until 7:00 am.
The Dr just called in Zofran
so hopefully that will help!

Emma has literally been sick
since Lilly had her surgery.
Not with a stomach bug but other stuff.

Prayers for my Emma that she feels better
and that Lilly doesnt get this.

Lilly is doing really well!
We go back to Dr. Dauser on Tues
for her check up and hopefully
she will be released for some
activities.


My sweet hubby is not home alot these
days. He has a full time job but also is one
the Varsity Baseball Coaches at
Episcopal High School (where he went to school)

Yesterday EHS played Bellaire (where I went)
I supported my husband by routing for EHS!
Bellaire won! Not good, but his team he said
played well there were just some errors.
My hubby works so hard and he is so blessed
that he coaches. If you know my husband you
know that his passion is BASEBALL. Played his
whole life and some in college. He is blessed to be
able to coach and help these kids. He is great coach!

NeNe (MOM) and PawPaw are coming in today!
Thank goodness!!!!!!!
I have been doing ok with running on empty
but yesterday I hit a wall of exhaustion
I didnt know existed! Being in and out of
the hospital with Lilly and Emma being
sick has finally caught up with me.


Thank you for your continued
prayers for our family!

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Emma!!! Hope she is feeling better soon! And thank goodness for grandparents...they will give you the break you need....you take care too!

    ReplyDelete